- Dit evenement is voorbij.
20th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation – ESOT
29 augustus - 1 september
The ESOT 2021 Milan Congress will allow you to access the most recent information on emerging trends in solid organ-transplantation. Its theme “Interplay, Connect, Interface” intends to convey
the current excitement around transplantation science, which is deriving by the increasing range of therapeutic options supported by organ regeneration, cell therapy, artifical organs and innovative
immunosuppressive strategies. Never before the transplant team has been counting on an extended range of professionals, from surgeons to coordinators to nurses and dietitians, to lab scientists
and ethics specialists. Tomorrow’s organ replacement will be a science which needs multiple competences and a fully multidisciplinary approach. The Milan Congress will bring you the latest
information to understand this groundbreaking change, and also cover critical areas such as:
- potential treatment outcomes and financial considerations when treatment involves medical management, circulatory assist devices, and/or transplant
- the role of infectious diseases posttransplant
- strategies for the transition of adolescent transplant patients to adulthood and management of posttransplant pregnancy
- advances in chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell immunotherapy in hematologic malignancies and the management of therapy-related toxicities.